- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
78 Frankfort St, Boston, MA 021286 beds, 3 baths, 4,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,882 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $400,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,374 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: W:01 P:03935 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59122576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 78 Frankfort Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 76 Frankfort St Boston, MA$484K1033,072
- 72 Frankfort St APT 3R Boston, MA$297K------
- 63 Frankfort St APT 1 Boston, MA$381K211,100
- 70 Frankfort St APT 3R Boston, MA$211K------
- 69 Frankfort St # 2 Boston, MA$330K------
- 69 Frankfort St Boston, MA$556K944,386
- 71 Frankfort St Boston, MA$348K622,218
- 67 Frankfort St APT 202 Boston, MA$198K11546
- 67 Frankfort St APT 301 Boston, MA$190K11484
- 67 Frankfort St APT 302 Boston, MA$204K11552
- 67 Frankfort St APT 101 Boston, MA$214K111,088
- 67 Frankfort St APT 102 Boston, MA$194K11559
- 67 Frankfort St APT 201 Boston, MA$190K11484
- 150 Orleans St APT 105 Boston, MA$271K21948
- 73 Lubec St APT 3R Boston, MA$224K------
- 60 Frankfort St Boston, MA$447K643,912
- 156 Porter St Boston, MA$370K11800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292