This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1987
- Views: 781 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $60,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ None, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 88
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:162 B:0728 L:00612
- Zillow Home ID: 57961223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fair Haven home values will decrease 5.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among Fair Haven homes, this home is valued 5.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fair Haven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% greater than in New Haven, and 378.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fair Haven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fair Haven home values.
- 154 Front St2 beds, 1 baths
1,092 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1987
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!