- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: M:13 B:0165 L:00037
- Zillow Home ID: 60102627
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-262K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 3.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 1.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|75 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$255K||5||3||2,954|
|70 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$165K||3||1.1||1,456|
|74 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$162K||3||2||1,444|
|79 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,102|
|71 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$170K||2||2.5||1,566|
|66 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$154K||3||1||1,118|
|83 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$163K||3||1||1,497|
|57 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$158K||3||2||1,118|
|56 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$158K||3||2||1,214|
|65 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$155K||3||1||1,092|
|60 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$145K||3||1||1,118|
|82 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$174K||3||2||1,700|
|30 Jeff Rd Vernon, CT||$211K||3||2||1,646|
|89 Montauk Dr Vernon, CT||$210K||3||1.5||2,335|
|88 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,102|
|96 Montauk Dr Vernon, CT||$240K||4||2||2,465|
|110 Montauk Dr Vernon, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,241|
|93 Hublard Dr Vernon, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,102|
|63 Jeff Rd Vernon, CT||$205K||3||2||1,394|
|71 Montauk Dr Vernon, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,552|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!