- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
78 Maple St, Darien, CT 068204 beds, 2 baths, 1,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $849,000
- Price/sqft: $431
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:44 B:71
- Zillow Home ID: 57285727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 78 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06820 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% less than in Darien, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06820 home values.
- 76 Maple St Darien, CT$575K311,010
- 3 Laforge Rd Darien, CT$736K421,176
- 5 Laforge Rd Darien, CT$1.12M32.52,223
- 1 Laforge Rd Darien, CT$701K311,352
- 104 Gardiner St Darien, CT$617K31.51,272
- 74 Maple St Darien, CT$708K311,459
- 106 Gardiner St Darien, CT$580K211,372
- 77 Maple St Darien, CT$835K432,090
- 4 Laforge Rd Darien, CT$1.25M43.53,112
- 72 Maple St Darien, CT$784K42.52,000
- 112 Gardiner St Darien, CT$705K422,184
- 7 Laforge Rd Darien, CT$902K332,076
- 108 Gardiner St Darien, CT$1.1M42.52,572
- 73 Maple St Darien, CT$462K21808
- 2 Laforge Rd Darien, CT$930K31.51,800
- 71 Maple St Darien, CT$569K321,504
- 6 Laforge Rd Darien, CT$810K331,981
- 103 Gardiner St Darien, CT$791K42.51,920
- 27 Laforge Rd Darien, CT$2.07M443,970
- 70 Maple St Darien, CT$600K411,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.