- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 142 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,598 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $510,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $300
- MLS #: 151591
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 534 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Style \ Ranch, # Stories \ 1 Story, Garage\Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Water Heater \ Electric, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Water, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Septic, Exterior Features \ Gravel Drive, Basement\Foundation \ Slab, Waterfront \ None, Exterior Features \ Trees, Basement\Foundation \ No Basement, Electric \ 200 Amps, Interior Features\Windows \ Alarm System, Exterior Features \ Underground Utilities, Views \ Wooded, Heating \ Radiant In Floor, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Style \ Adirondack, Views \ Residential, Appliances \ Range Hood, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lighting, Heating \ Electric Hot Water, Interior Features\Windows \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Professionally Landscaped, Interior Features\Windows \ French Doors
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15408904204300020030130000
- Zillow Home ID: 30429641
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $335K-1.15M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 12946 homes, this home is 213.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 157.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12946, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in Lake Placid, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12946 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Placid.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|76 Northwood Rd Lake Placid, NY||$492K||2||1||1,132|
|88 Northwood Rd Lake Placid, NY||$785K||4||3||3,397|
|86 Northwood Rd Lake Placid, NY||$507K||3||2||1,886|
|72 Cobble Hill Rd Lake Placid, NY||$937K||4||3||3,751|
|3 Autumn Way Lake Placid, NY||$724K||3||2.5||2,560|
|81 Northwood Rd Lake Placid, NY||$626K||4||2||2,220|
|66 Cobble Hill Rd Lake Placid, NY||$837K||5||3.5||3,300|
|54 Northwood Rd Lake Placid, NY||$457K||3||2||2,053|
|9 Autumn Way Lake Placid, NY||$524K||3||2||1,904|
|Northwood Rd Lake Placid, NY||$615K||1||1||412|
|Autumn Way Lake Placid, NY||--||--||--||--|
|Lake Placid Club Way Lake Placid, NY||--||--||--||--|
|16 Autumn Way Lake Placid, NY||$571K||3||2.5||2,208|
|7 Terrace Way Lake Placid, NY||$391K||2||2||1,066|
|59 Cobble Hill Rd Lake Placid, NY||$485K||3||2||2,350|
|17 Autumn Way Lake Placid, NY||$632K||4||2||2,041|
|46 Northwood Rd Lake Placid, NY||$403K||3||2||1,908|
|16 Norsnol Way Lake Placid, NY||$933K||3||2.5||3,096|
|19 Norsnol Way Lake Placid, NY||$644K||5||3.5||2,852|
|265 Lake Placid Club Way Lake Placid, NY||$653K||3||2||1,666|
Nearby Schools in Lake Placid
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!