- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Views: 715 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $289,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,797 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0098 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56965459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $308-415K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is valued 18.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 72.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|74 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$336K||4||1.5||1,577|
|82 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$342K||4||2||1,497|
|70 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$403K||3||2||2,447|
|11 Hampden St Swampscott, MA||$331K||3||2||1,675|
|7 Hampden St Swampscott, MA||$352K||3||2.5||1,853|
|86 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$377K||7||2.5||2,528|
|15 Hampden St Swampscott, MA||$354K||4||1.5||1,810|
|60 Andrew Rd Swampscott, MA||$406K||4||1.5||2,055|
|77 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$395K||4||1.5||1,552|
|3 Hampden St Swampscott, MA||$349K||3||1.5||1,518|
|17 Berkshire St Swampscott, MA||$369K||3||2||1,526|
|90 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$346K||4||1.5||1,810|
|17-19 Hampden St Swampscott, MA||$357K||4||2||2,687|
|1 Berkshire St Swampscott, MA||$464K||4||1.5||2,388|
|65 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$423K||3||2||2,051|
|50 Andrew Rd Swampscott, MA||$395K||3||2.5||2,000|
|23 Hampden St Swampscott, MA||$390K||5||2.5||2,179|
|92 Paradise Rd Swampscott, MA||$389K||5||2.5||2,172|
|27 Shaw Rd Swampscott, MA||$418K||4||1.5||1,877|
|10 Hampden St Swampscott, MA||$530K||3||2.5||2,690|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!