A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 2,530 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $202
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05 S:09 P:002 L:054
- Zillow Home ID: 55882118
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02556 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for North Falmouth as a whole. Among 02556 homes, this home is valued 39.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02556, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Falmouth, and 98.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02556 home values.
|90 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$327K||2||2||1,268|
|72 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$289K||2||2||1,300|
|98 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$334K||3||2.5||1,540|
|85 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$300K||3||1||1,132|
|73 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$396K||2||1.5||1,724|
|68 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$342K||3||2||1,729|
|128 Pebble Ln North Falmouth, MA||$315K||3||2||1,740|
|120 Pebble Ln North Falmouth, MA||$390K||3||2||1,718|
|108 Pebble Ln North Falmouth, MA||$309K||3||2||1,288|
|93 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$339K||4||3||1,424|
|67 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$415K||5||3.5||2,051|
|152 Pebble Ln North Falmouth, MA||$333K||4||2||1,668|
|38 Old County Rd North Falmouth, MA||$567K||4||2.5||2,648|
|26 Old County Rd North Falmouth, MA||$549K||4||2.5||2,548|
|99 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$280K||3||1||1,144|
|42 Old County Rd North Falmouth, MA||$451K||3||3||2,128|
|129 Pebble Ln North Falmouth, MA||$427K||4||2.5||2,160|
|125 Pebble Ln North Falmouth, MA||$422K||3||2.5||2,119|
|20 Old County Rd North Falmouth, MA||$603K||5||3.5||2,800|
|61 Pebble Ln N Falmouth, MA||$397K||3||3||2,178|
Nearby Schools in North Falmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.