78 Raymond Ave, Somerville, MA 021446 beds, 3 baths, 2,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $813,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 5 spaces
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Freezer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Vent Hood, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer / Dryer Combo, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Freezer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Vent Hood, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer / Dryer Combo, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Freezer, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Varies per Unit, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Electric Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, IFE_COMMON \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ High Speed Internet Hookup, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s), IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ High Speed Internet Hookup, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Sunroom, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Mudroom, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Varies per Unit, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,559 sqft
- Parcel #: 8-A-9
- Zillow Home ID: 56325226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 78 Raymond Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02144, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Somerville, and 73.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02144 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02144 home values.
- 82 Raymond Ave Somerville, MA$772K632,949
- 76 Raymond Ave Somerville, MA$866K633,809
- 221 Powder House Blvd Somerville, MA$459K------
- 86 Raymond Ave Somerville, MA$712K422,321
- 70 Raymond Ave Somerville, MA$891K633,393
- 217 Powder House Blvd Somerville, MA$1.01M934,026
- 225 Powder House Blvd Somerville, MA$808K422,150
- 227 Powder House Blvd Somerville, MA$811K422,270
- 215 Powder House Blvd UNIT 1 Somerville, MA$337K211,059
- 215 Powder House Blvd UNIT 3 Somerville, MA$442K211,075
- 215 Powder House Blvd UNIT 2 Somerville, MA$454K21.51,053
- 77 Raymond Ave Somerville, MA$726K542,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.