- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,501 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $224,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $179
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Parcel #: 007750
- Zillow Home ID: 58127916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $162-266K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06037 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Berlin as a whole. Among 06037 homes, this home is valued 23% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Berlin, and 29.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
|88 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,716|
|66 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,605|
|100 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,222|
|77 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$216K||3||2.5||1,396|
|67 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$248K||4||1.5||1,784|
|110 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$206K||3||2.5||1,368|
|52 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$193K||3||2||1,244|
|9 Skyview Dr Berlin, CT||$243K||2||2.5||1,736|
|55 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$193K||3||2.5||715|
|40 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$235K||3||2.5||1,730|
|118 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$194K||3||2.5||1,320|
|8 Skyview Dr Berlin, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,464|
|45 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$227K||4||2.5||1,462|
|136 Juniper Ln Berlin, CT||$261K||3||2.5||1,825|
|89 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$214K||3||1||1,396|
|126 Juniper Ln Berlin, CT||$194K||3||2||1,304|
|106 Juniper Ln Berlin, CT||$219K||3||2||1,618|
|116 Juniper Ln Berlin, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,566|
|24 Ronal Dr Berlin, CT||$205K||3||2||1,432|
|96 Juniper Ln Berlin, CT||$208K||2||2||1,474|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!