78 Vernon St, Providence, RI 029036 beds, 2 baths, 3,511 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,376 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,511 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0280084 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65837213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 78 Vernon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Federal Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% higher than in Providence, and 167.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Federal Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Federal Hill home values.
- 74 Vernon St Providence, RI$172K631,987
- 72 Vernon St Providence, RI$230KStudio--2,930
- Primrose St Providence, RI$179K422,360
- 5 Primrose St Providence, RI--------
- 71 Vernon St Providence, RI$239K633,375
- 66 Vernon St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$112K12758
- 66 Vernon St UNIT 1 Providence, RI$136K21.51,014
- 9 Primrose St Providence, RI$239K933,983
- 73 Vernon St Providence, RI$208K633,375
- 68 Vernon St Providence, RI--11900
- 67 Vernon St Providence, RI--313,375
- 225 Carpenter St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$161K21.51,250
- 225 Carpenter St Providence, RI$154K211,048
- 225 Carpenter St Providence, RI$162K21.51,250
- 17 Primrose St Providence, RI$207K633,645
- 83 Vernon St # 3 Providence, RI--211,400
- 10 Primrose St Providence, RI$198K633,518
- 84 Vernon St Providence, RI$238KStudio--3,132
- 21 Primrose St Providence, RI$105K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.