78 Water St UNIT 78, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1855
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $642,500
- Price/sqft: $288
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Pine, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:0019 B:0104B L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 70590502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 78 Water Street UNIT 78
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Newburyport, and 56.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 1 Federal St Newburyport, MA$837K322,400
- 76 Water St UNIT 76 Newburyport, MA$684K32.52,600
- 80 Water St UNIT A Newburyport, MA$311K21824
- 80 Water St UNIT B Newburyport, MA$509K22.51,417
- 80 Water St # 1 Newburyport, MA$281K21900
- 4 Ship St Newburyport, MA$609K32.52,194
- 16 Ship St Newburyport, MA$278K21.51,529
- 3 Federal St # A Newburyport, MA$346K22.51,009
- 3 Federal St UNIT A Newburyport, MA$330K21.51,009
- 3 Federal St UNIT B Newburyport, MA$335K21.51,029
- 10 Ship St UNIT 10 Newburyport, MA$370K221,435
- 5 Federal St Newburyport, MA$285K221,800
- 12 Ship St UNIT 12 Newburyport, MA$204K21.51,024
- 14 Ship St UNIT 14 Newburyport, MA$213K21.51,194
- 16 Ship St UNIT 16 Newburyport, MA$373K21.51,435
- 3 Federal St Newburyport, MA$255K21.51,009
- 11 Ship St Newburyport, MA$1.82M454,841
- 85 Water St Newburyport, MA$670K21.53,922
- 9 Federal St Newburyport, MA$413K33.021,384
- 7 Federal St UNIT 7 Newburyport, MA$651K21.51,866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!