78 Whitefoord Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30317
Sold on 8/12/13: $240,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,333 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $240,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow209
- Elementary SchoolWhitefoord
- High SchoolMaynard Jackson
- Middle SchoolCoan
- Parcel #15 208 01 154
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID14467385
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$220,831||$190K – $252K||+$1,389||$165||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,260/mo||$781 – $1.9K/mo||+$52||$0.95||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 30317 home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 6.4% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30317 homes, this home is valued 3.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Atlanta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Atlanta, and 129.8% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30317 home values.
Neighborhood for 78 Whitefoord Avenue Se
- # 0$119K22.0--
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005