- Built in 1988
- Views: 451 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $41,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ None, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 13
- Floor size: 944 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0042 B:0332 L:0014
- Zillow Home ID: 58032203
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $76-156K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 26.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!