780 Quincy St, Brooklyn, NY 11221
Sold on 6/24/13: $800,000
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Multi Family:2,520 sq ft
- Lot:2,000 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $800,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
3 Stories, will sell as-is!!
Please call ian: 718-810-6181
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID30603364
- Last Remodel Year1899
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width20
- Parcel #016320026
- Room Count20
- Days on Zillow257
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$816,656||$743K – $906K||+$18,905||$324||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,082/mo||$1.8K – $5K/mo||-$109||$1.22||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Bedford Stuyvesant home values will increase 11.1% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among Bedford Stuyvesant homes, this home is valued 42.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford Stuyvesant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1266.7% higher than in New York, and 26.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bedford Stuyvesant home values.
Neighborhood for 780 Quincy Street
- 778 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$797K----2,520
- 782 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$823K----2,520
- 784A Quincy Street 2 Fam House Brooklyn, NY$472K------
- 776 Quincy St # A Brooklyn, NY$929K43.52,520
- 784 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$881K----2,520
- 784 Quincy St # A Brooklyn, NY$865K54.02,520
- 776 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$834K11.01,520
- 776A Quincy St # 1 Brooklyn, NY$582K11.0--
- 929 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$618K53.02,880
- 927 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$614K----2,880
- 774 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY--21.02,520
- 931 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$610K----2,880
- 925 Gates Ave # A Brooklyn, NY$498K64.03,120
- 768 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$735K73.53,024
- 768 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$644K74.018
- 768 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$735K63.03,024
- 768 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$714K73.53,024
- 720 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$484K61.0--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005