- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7800 Creekmere Ln, Austin, TX 787483 beds, 2 baths, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,408 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 469 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 339362
- Zillow Home ID: 29503530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7800 Creekmere Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% lower than in Austin Metro, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78748 home values.
- 7802 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$193K--31,077
- 7804 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$164K--21,190
- 7801 Coldstream Dr Austin, TX$206K--21,474
- 404 W Dittmar Rd # A Austin, TX$186K211,643
- 404 W Dittmar Rd # B Austin, TX$186K211,643
- 414 W Dittmar Rd Austin, TX$233K--32,138
- 412 W Dittmar Rd Austin, TX$171K--21,643
- 7806 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$187K--21,040
- 7801 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$168K--21,358
- 7803 Coldstream Dr Austin, TX$165K--21,400
- 410 W Dittmar Rd Austin, TX$233K--22,096
- 7803 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$183K--21,049
- 7805 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$167K--21,376
- 7807 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$166K421,300
- 7900 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$171K--21,205
- 7809 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$167K--21,376
- 7805 Coldstream Dr Austin, TX$179K--21,494
- 7811 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$180K321,040
- 7901 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$168K--21,304
- 7902 Creekmere Ln Austin, TX$159K--21,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.