- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7801 Division Ave, Birmingham, AL 352063 beds, 1 bath, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Home was transfered between spouse's in 2007 to be able to get more funding from a reverse mortgage it never actually changed owners other than just between our selves on the property taxes .
Composed of mainly older and or handicapped person's & senior citizen's ( seniors 50 + according to AARP) which is a mix of races and & life style choices .
It has been noticed over the past 24 years that there has to be a death or divorce for a home to become available on either side of this street which means not a lot of turn over within the neighborhood .
- Lot: 5,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $14,031
- Assisted Living Community
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space, 187 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 23113029011000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 949679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7801 Division Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35206 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in Birmingham, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35206 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35206 home values.
- 7807 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$64K311,360
- 11 78th St S Birmingham, AL$68K311,462
- 7809 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$43K311,300
- 7815 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$66K622,483
- 10 N 78th St Birmingham, AL$95K--13,874
- 7817 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$50K311,376
- 7800 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$74K--12,184
- 7804 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$78K--12,876
- 7808 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$98K--12,534
- 7800 1st Ave S Birmingham, AL$102K423,622
- 7764 1st Ave S Birmingham, AL$81K322,482
- 7804 1st Ave S Birmingham, AL$47K--11,280
- 7812 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$62K321,450
- 7760 1st Ave S Birmingham, AL$65K321,260
- 7808 1st Ave S Birmingham, AL$83K--11,682
- 7816 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$51K21852
- 7821 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$91K41.51,652
- 7756 1st Ave S Birmingham, AL$48K321,497
- 7812 1st Ave S Birmingham, AL$46K311,476
- 7820 Division Ave Birmingham, AL$66K321,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!