7802 Marthas Ln, Falls Church, VA 220435 beds, 4 baths, 3,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 049206 0013D2
- Zillow Home ID: 51809106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7802 Marthas Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22043 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Falls Church, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 22043 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Falls Church.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22043 home values.
- 7804 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$575K22.51,638
- 2638 Kirklyn St Falls Church, VA$834K43.52,665
- 7738 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$818K53.53,036
- 7801 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$646K332,037
- 7805 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$597K331,317
- 7739 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$815K43.53,096
- 7736 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$811K43.53,640
- 7807 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$620K32.52,401
- 2647 Jackson Dr Falls Church, VA$694K432,990
- 2624 Kirklyn St Falls Church, VA$971K444,196
- 2631 Kirklyn St Falls Church, VA$717K42.52,223
- 2645 Jackson Dr Falls Church, VA$572K431,338
- 2623 Kirklyn St Falls Church, VA$563K321,269
- 7737 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$823K43.53,096
- 7811 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$502K221,443
- 2641 Jackson Dr Falls Church, VA$474K311,480
- 2622 Kirklyn St Falls Church, VA$596K431,751
- 7734 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$824K43.53,096
- 2637 Jackson Dr Falls Church, VA$627K531,564
- 7735 Marthas Ln Falls Church, VA$817K43.53,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!