- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7803 84th St, Glendale, NY 113855 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,675 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $709,000
- Price/sqft: $322
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 038430041
- Zillow Home ID: 32018841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7803 84th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% higher than in New York, and 68% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Glendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glendale home values.
- 7801 84th St Glendale, NY$647K----2,200
- 7807 84th St Glendale, NY$655K----2,200
- 7809 84th St Glendale, NY$719K----2,200
- 7811 84th St Glendale, NY$701K----2,200
- 7815 84th St Glendale, NY$701K52.52,200
- 7804 85th St Glendale, NY$496K----1,280
- 7802 85th St Glendale, NY$540K----1,280
- 7817 84th St Glendale, NY$658K----2,200
- 7806 85th St Glendale, NY$492K----1,280
- 7808 85th St Glendale, NY$492K----1,280
- 7810 85th St Glendale, NY$495K----1,280
- 7812 85th St Glendale, NY$507K----1,280
- 7819 84th St Glendale, NY$668K----2,200
- 7732 85th St Glendale, NY$487K----1,406
- 7814 85th St Glendale, NY$494K----1,280
- 7730 85th St Glendale, NY$464K----1,332
- 7816 85th St Glendale, NY$506K----1,280
- 7728 85th St Glendale, NY$454K----1,184
- 7823 84th St Glendale, NY$657K----2,200
- 7818 85th St Glendale, NY$536K----1,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.