- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 129 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,613 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 21331771
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Inspection Warranties \ General, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Eating Area \ Pantry, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior \ Brick, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Optional Level Below Grade \ Daylight Window Basement, Heat \ DualSystem, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Tennis, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Interior \ Screens Complete, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Eating Area \ Center Island, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Basement Description \ 9 feet+Ceiling, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,580 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115703639
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $272-292K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46077 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Brownsburg as a whole. Among 46077 homes, this home is 11.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brownsburg, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Brownsburg, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46077 home values.
Nearby Schools in Brownsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!