- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 92 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,281 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 21331771
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ 9 feet+Ceiling, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Center Island, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Heat \ DualSystem, Inspection Warranties \ General, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Screens Complete, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Suburban, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Tennis, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Daylight Window Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ None, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,580 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115703639
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $292K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46077 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Brownsburg as a whole. Among 46077 homes, this home is 11.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brownsburg, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Brownsburg, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46077 home values.
Nearby Schools in Brownsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!