781 11th St, Boulder, CO 803023 beds, 1 bath, 1,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Sitting on a double lot, this charming home has one of the best front porches in Boulder and features a new washer and dryer, new dishwasher, fresh paint, and beautiful hardwood floors. Shared back yard during the Summer when basement tenants grow tomatoes.
No smoking or dogs. Lawn service and cleaning services available.
1 yr lease. Security deposit, 1st and last month's rent. References must say nice things. Call John @ Three-Zero-3-442-Three-116.
- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 1979 for $16,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street, 220 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,327 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0001041
- Zillow Home ID: 13177090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 781 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.2% higher than in Boulder, and 3.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boulder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Hill home values.
- 759 11th St Boulder, CO$903K322,304
- 787 11th St Boulder, CO$1.01M313,896
- 755 11th St Boulder, CO$944K31.752,338
- 780 10th St Boulder, CO$647K311,680
- 770 10th St Boulder, CO$973K423,099
- 790 10th St Boulder, CO$1.35M433,472
- 751 11th St Boulder, CO$1.2M423,067
- 766 10th St Boulder, CO$857K422,100
- 809 11th St Boulder, CO$2.38M756,388
- 748 10th St Boulder, CO$1.07M42.52,499
- 1106 Cascade Ave Boulder, CO$1.57M334,176
- 750 11th St Boulder, CO$1.06M52.252,945
- 1001 Cascade Ave Boulder, CO$1M32.52,785
- 711 11th St Boulder, CO$792K51.752,394
- 740 10th St Boulder, CO$1.1M533,943
- 748 11th St Boulder, CO$970K41.753,633
- 1111 Cascade Ave Boulder, CO$1.35M444,714
- 808 10th St Boulder, CO$907K42.252,540
- 835 11th St Boulder, CO$921K10.75391
- 746 11th St Boulder, CO$934K31.752,429
Nearby Schools in Boulder
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!