781 E 156th St, Cleveland, OH 441103 beds, 1 bath, 1,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $5
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 11524066
- Zillow Home ID: 33402321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 781 E 156th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 112.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45% greater than in Cleveland, and 458.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44110 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,869 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1870
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 785 E 156th St Cleveland, OH$69K312,016
- 777 E 156th St Cleveland, OH$31K311,260
- 789 E 156th St Cleveland, OH$88K622,412
- 775 E 156th St Cleveland, OH$41K41.51,558
- 15620 School Ave Cleveland, OH$51K21824
- 791 E 156th St Cleveland, OH$72K31.51,360
- 15618 School Ave Cleveland, OH$50K21776
- 15614 School Ave Cleveland, OH$40K611,628
- 771 E 156th St Cleveland, OH$58K311,096
- 15622 School Ave Cleveland, OH$70K622,487
- 793 E 156th St Cleveland, OH$53K321,872
- 763 E 156th St Cleveland, OH$42K421,994
- 15624 School Ave Cleveland, OH$56K21--
- 797 E 156th St Cleveland, OH--321,190
- 15628 School Ave Cleveland, OH$51K622,152
- 776 E 157th St Cleveland, OH$101K422,428
- 770 E 157th St Cleveland, OH--311,056
- 780 E 157th St Cleveland, OH$38K321,700
- 772 E 157th St Cleveland, OH--411,632
- 801 E 156th St Cleveland, OH--311,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!