7811 N Maple St, Spokane, WA 992083 beds, 2 baths, 1,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $154,738
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,114 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 262551015
- Zillow Home ID: 97831772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7811 N Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Five Mile-Prairie market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75.7% greater than in Spokane, and 94% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Five Mile-Prairie home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spokane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Mile-Prairie home values.
- 7815 N Maple St Spokane, WA$207K42.52,323
- 7809 N Maple St Spokane, WA$159K321,177
- 7805 N Maple St Spokane, WA$206K332,323
- 7819 N Maple St Spokane, WA$170K321,269
- 7809 N Maple St Spokane, WA$156K321,177
- 7810 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$176K322,120
- 7818 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$203K432,824
- 7808 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$195K332,268
- 7803 N Maple St Spokane, WA$171K321,313
- 7814 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$209K532,495
- 7803 N Maple St Spokane, WA$161K321,313
- 7820 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$213K322,578
- 7806 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$170K321,412
- 1605 W Cascade Way Spokane, WA$222K22.51,814
- 7822 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$176K321,312
- 7737 N Maple St Spokane, WA$183K42.51,904
- 7730 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$177K431,868
- 7814 N Ash Ln Spokane, WA$222K532,495
- 7816 N Maple St Spokane, WA$182K321,850
- 7814 N Maple St Spokane, WA$209K332,323
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.