7813 Pine Marsh Ct, Orlando, FL 328194 beds, 2 baths, 2,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $308,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 627 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,386 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142328356800310
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 46126228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7813 Pine Marsh Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.6% greater than in Orange, and 261% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
- 7805 Pine Marsh Ct Orlando, FL$333K42.52,310
- 7821 Pine Marsh Ct Orlando, FL$497K322,433
- 7812 Pine Marsh Ct Orlando, FL$308K422,656
- 7820 Pine Marsh Ct Orlando, FL$299K432,390
- 5625 Cedar Pine Dr Orlando, FL$343K432,584
- 5617 Cedar Pine Dr Orlando, FL$311K42.52,346
- 5749 Cedar Pine Dr Orlando, FL$254K422,221
- 7814 Pine Haven Ct Orlando, FL$338K322,332
- 7727 Twin Pines Ct Orlando, FL$261K322,383
- 7820 Pine Haven Ct Orlando, FL$286K422,277
- 5740 Cedar Pine Dr Orlando, FL$327K432,216
- 5609 Cedar Pine Dr Orlando, FL$398K432,530
- 5757 Cedar Pine Dr Orlando, FL$259K422,406
- 7826 Pine Haven Ct Orlando, FL$420K443,469
- 5748 Cedar Pine Dr Orlando, FL$289K322,015
- 5712 Cedar Pine Dr Orlando, FL$290K422,614
- 5701 Liberty Garden Ct Orlando, FL$469K433,017
- 7719 Twin Pines Ct Orlando, FL$264K42.52,070
- 7832 Pine Haven Ct Orlando, FL$332K432,536
- 5707 Liberty Garden Ct Orlando, FL$388K432,433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!