- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 283 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,854 all time views
- 143 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 1525527
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Direction House Faces \ W, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Pool \ None, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Interior Fireplace Description \ Other, Fence \ None, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Phone, Utilities Available \ Water, Utilities Available \ Cable TV, Utilities Available \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,251 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 73850830805070
- Zillow Home ID: 22227839
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-219K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74136 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74136 homes, this home is 8.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74136, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.2% less than in Tulsa, and 20% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74136 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74136 home values.
|7823 S Harvard Ave Tulsa, OK||$183K||4||2||2,144|
|7805 S Harvard Ave Tulsa, OK||$216K||4||3||2,621|
|7719 S Harvard Ave Tulsa, OK||$261K||--||2.5||3,556|
|7833 S Harvard Ave Tulsa, OK||$199K||--||2||2,861|
|7746 S Harvard Pl Tulsa, OK||$527K||--||2||2,664|
|7760 S Harvard Pl Tulsa, OK||$524K||--||4||5,068|
|7732 S Harvard Pl Tulsa, OK||$428K||--||3.5||4,454|
|7827 S Gary Pl Tulsa, OK||$154K||--||2||1,940|
|3208 E 78th St Tulsa, OK||$145K||--||2||1,765|
|7833 S Gary Pl Tulsa, OK||$170K||3||2||2,184|
|7843 S Harvard Ave Tulsa, OK||$193K||4||2.5||2,598|
|3310 E 77th Pl Tulsa, OK||$159K||--||2||1,800|
|7839 S Gary Pl Tulsa, OK||$162K||4||2||2,173|
|7720 S Harvard Pl Tulsa, OK||$405K||--||4||4,304|
|3322 E 77th Pl Tulsa, OK||$227K||--||3||2,900|
|7811 S Gary Pl Tulsa, OK||$163K||--||2||2,186|
|7847 S Gary Pl Tulsa, OK||$163K||--||2||2,232|
|7706 S Harvard Pl Tulsa, OK||$369K||4||3.5||3,665|
|7770 S Harvard Pl Tulsa, OK||$694K||5||5||5,618|
|7851 S Gary Pl Tulsa, OK||$155K||--||2||1,984|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!