- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7815 Park View Ln, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: May 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,621 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 1210191320000
- Zillow Home ID: 17617428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7815 Park View Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% lower than in Highland, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7807 Park View Ln Highland, CA$250K331,346
- 7819 Park View Ln Highland, CA$265K321,171
- 7801 Park View Ln Highland, CA$267K321,171
- 29054 Garden Crescent Cir Highland, CA$263K311,171
- 29058 Garden Crescent Cir Highland, CA$261K32.51,346
- 7810 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$298K32.51,621
- 7797 Park View Ln Highland, CA$299K32.51,621
- 7804 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$295K42.51,536
- 7831 Park View Ln Highland, CA$263K321,171
- 7793 Park View Ln Highland, CA$276K32.51,346
- 7832 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$266K321,171
- 7798 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$327K32.51,775
- 7837 Park View Ln Highland, CA$296K32.51,621
- 7838 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$259K32.51,346
- 7792 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$255K321,171
- 7784 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$273K32.51,346
- 7841 Park View Ln Highland, CA$258K321,171
- 7842 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$297K32.51,621
- 29070 Garden Crescent Cir Highland, CA$265K32.51,346
- 7833 Lavender Ct Highland, CA$260K321,171
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.