- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7815 Susan St, Morris, IL 604504 beds, 2 baths, 1,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $117,500
- Price/sqft: $63
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0226133007
- Zillow Home ID: 89988970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7815 Susan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% less than in Grundy, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grundy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
- 7825 Susan St Morris, IL$89K31.51,100
- 7805 Susan St Morris, IL$132K------
- 7810 Douglas St Morris, IL$148K------
- 7800 Douglas St Morris, IL$178K------
- 1365 Mabel Ct Morris, IL$143K------
- 7820 Douglas St Morris, IL--------
- 7810 Susan St Morris, IL$121K311,100
- 7830 Susan St Morris, IL$152K------
- 7800 Susan St Morris, IL$135K------
- 1355 Mabel Ct Morris, IL$176K------
- 7840 Susan St Morris, IL$132K------
- 7860 Susan St Morris, IL$173K------
- 7875 Susan St Morris, IL$127K------
- 7805 Douglas St Morris, IL$141K------
- 1360 Mabel Ct Morris, IL$139K------
- 7815 Douglas St Morris, IL$94K------
- 7880 Susan St Morris, IL$91K31.5850
- 7825 Douglas St Morris, IL$93K------
- 1350 Mabel Ct Morris, IL$137K------
- 7885 Susan St Morris, IL$71K311,053
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.