- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7816 Minnesota Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631113 beds, 1 bath, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,612 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 31300001900
- Zillow Home ID: 2958107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7816 Minnesota Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 79% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.5% greater than in Saint Louis, and 392.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63111 home values.
- 7812 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$45K21896
- 7818 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K--1910
- 7810 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$50K--1512
- 7820 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K--1918
- 7824 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K21639
- 7826 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$40K311,088
- 226 Courtois St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 220 Courtois St Saint Louis, MO$113K--42,112
- 216 Courtois St Saint Louis, MO$49K--11,915
- 7821 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--11,496
- 7817 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$44K--1784
- 7825 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K--1712
- 7811 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$69K--1.5790
- 7819 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K422,254
- 7829 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$58KStudio--2,340
- 7809 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K--11,862
- 7811 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$38K--1828
- 7813 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$36K--1834
- 7807 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$37K--1732
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!