782 Frank St, Saint Paul, MN 551062 beds, 1 bath, 898 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $19,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom, New appliances, newly painted, open floor plan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 898 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 282922430042
- Zillow Home ID: 2134893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 782 Frank Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dayton's Bluff market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 153.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.5% higher than in Saint Paul, and 706% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dayton's Bluff home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dayton's Bluff home values.
- # 0--21898
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292