7820 Dacosta St, Downey, CA 902403 beds, 3 baths, 1,948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,967 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $543,000
- Price/sqft: $279
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,948 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6360016002
- Zillow Home ID: 21090879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7820 Dacosta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% lower than in Downey, and 24.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90240 home values.
- 7826 Dacosta St Downey, CA$551K332,109
- 7814 Dacosta St Downey, CA$444K321,151
- 7787 Otto St Downey, CA$515K221,623
- 7795 Otto St Downey, CA$643K432,850
- 7808 Dacosta St Downey, CA$556K331,890
- 7781 Otto St Downey, CA$496K321,740
- 7821 Dacosta St Downey, CA$468K321,567
- 7815 Dacosta St Downey, CA$371K21765
- 7827 Dacosta St Downey, CA$399K211,050
- 7838 Dacosta St Downey, CA$476K421,544
- 7809 Dacosta St Downey, CA$363K21749
- 7802 Dacosta St Downey, CA$454K221,050
- 7775 Otto St Downey, CA$504K321,734
- 7833 Dacosta St Downey, CA$421K321,125
- 9914 Smallwood Ave Downey, CA$604K222,317
- 7803 Dacosta St Downey, CA$659K542,891
- 9920 Smallwood Ave Downey, CA$572K332,259
- 7844 Dacosta St Downey, CA$439K221,311
- 7774 Dacosta St Downey, CA$482K221,515
- 7814 Gainford St Downey, CA$496K42.51,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.