7820 Downing St, Thornton, CO 802292 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R0108798
- Zillow Home ID: 13001017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7820 Downing Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80229 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Welby, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 80229 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Welby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80229 home values.
- 7834 Downing St Thornton, CO$142K311,240
- 7834 Downing St Denver, CO$105K311,240
- 7810 Downing St Thornton, CO$160K321,440
- 7810 Downing St Denver, CO$102K321,440
- 7838 Downing St Thornton, CO$128K211,240
- E 78th Pl Thornton, CO$141K311,440
- 7844 Downing St Thornton, CO$152K311,440
- 7844 Downing St Thornton, CO$107K311,440
- 7843 Downing St Thornton, CO$174K321,360
- 1140 E 78th Pl Thornton, CO$160K321,440
- 7847 Downing St Thornton, CO$185K321,574
- 7848 Downing St Thornton, CO$127K311,240
- 1130 E 78th Pl Thornton, CO$98K221,240
- 1130 E 78th Pl Thornton, CO$156K221,240
- 7853 Downing St Thornton, CO$198K331,958
- 1145 E 78th Pl Thornton, CO$133K211,240
- 1120 E 78th Pl Thornton, CO$156K311,440
- 7857 Downing St Thornton, CO$192K321,795
- 7850 Humboldt Cir Thornton, CO$173K321,360
- 1135 E 78th Pl Thornton, CO$123K311,240
Nearby Schools in Welby
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!