7827 Normal Ave, La Mesa, CA 919413 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1992 for $150,000
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 0 space
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4751210500
- Zillow Home ID: 17010000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7827 Normal Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.2% lower than in La Mesa, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91941 home values.
- 7833 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$496K421,963
- 7821 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$439K31.51,140
- 7839 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$558K542,700
- 7815 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$426K21.5924
- 7824 Orien Ave La Mesa, CA$575K432,243
- 7838 Orien Ave La Mesa, CA$460K321,581
- 7846 Orien Ave La Mesa, CA$471K31.51,565
- 7809 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$431K321,050
- 7818 Orien Ave La Mesa, CA$444K321,184
- 7824 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$419K421,213
- 7847 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$482K32.51,696
- 7828 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$400K321,077
- 7816 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$397K221,079
- 7856 Orien Ave La Mesa, CA$478K321,619
- 7834 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$479K321,603
- 7812 Orien Ave La Mesa, CA$442K211,444
- 4343 Dale Ave La Mesa, CA$430K31.51,124
- 7832 Cinnabar Dr La Mesa, CA$556K321,880
- 7832 Cinnabar Dr # 0 La Mesa, CA--321,880
- 7842 Normal Ave La Mesa, CA$465K321,387
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!