This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-205K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1975
- All time views: 1,606
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: None
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level
- 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable
- Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable
- Age \ 31-40 Years
- Bath Amenities \ Double Sink
- Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes
- Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price
- Electricity \ Circuit Breakers
- Equipment \ CO Detectors
- Exposure \ S (South)
- Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens
- Family Room Level \ Not Applicable
- Fees\Approvals \ Credit Report
- Foundation \ Concrete
- Kitchen Level \ Main Level
- Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space
- Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Lease Terms \ 1 Year Lease
- Lease Terms \ Cancellation Clause
- Living Room Level \ Main Level
- Management \ Self-Management
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None
- Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Cooking Gas
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Exterior Maintenance
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Lawn Care
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Scavenger
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Snow Removal
- Other Information \ None
- Pet Information \ No Pets
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes
- Sewer \ Sewer-Public
- Special Compensation Info. \ None
- Square Feet Source \ Landlord\Tenant\Seller
- Status \ Active
- Type of House \ Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- Type of Rental Property \ Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2113508099
Sell your home on Zillow
Neighborhood: Belmont Heights
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belmont Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.7% greater than in Chicago, and 216.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belmont Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!