- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7829 Dunoon Ln, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $160,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,246 sqft
- Parcel #: 02953127
- Zillow Home ID: 6147737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7829 Dunoon Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 229.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,970 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 7833 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$210K42.52,473
- 7828 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$211K32.52,345
- 7825 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$206K432,373
- Bell S Mill Dr NC$236K------
- 6623 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$183K331,972
- 7824 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$220K42.52,392
- 6627 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$205K42.52,155
- 6619 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$182K32.51,950
- 7821 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$195K42.51,906
- 6631 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$186K42.52,853
- 6615 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$169K32.51,777
- 7820 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$212K32.52,294
- 7815 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$222K432,506
- 6635 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$211K42.52,323
- 6611 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$188K42.52,145
- 6301 Baberton Ct Charlotte, NC$198K32.52,219
- 6305 Baberton Ct Charlotte, NC$216K32.52,378
- 7809 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$195K42.52,280
- 6618 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$179K321,950
- 6626 Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$185K32.52,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.