783-787 Page St, San Francisco, CA 941172 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1911
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $682
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0847 027
- Zillow Home ID: 15078954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 783-787 Page Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hayes Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
- 777 Page St San Francisco, CA$985K--1989
- 781 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.05M211,233
- 779 Page St San Francisco, CA$1M211,132
- 789-793 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--33,825
- 769-773 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.36M--33,825
- 774-778 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--33,825
- 314 Pierce St San Francisco, CA$1.05M311,131
- 312 Pierce St San Francisco, CA$1.27M211,328
- 310 Pierce St San Francisco, CA$1.33M311,426
- 768-772 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.85M634,125
- 763-765 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.89M--23,200
- 316-320 Pierce St San Francisco, CA$1.57M314,050
- 757 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.38M211,359
- 759 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.05M----1,207
- 749 Page St San Francisco, CA--21.52,200
- 748 Page St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.25M21--
- 330-334 Pierce St San Francisco, CA$1.4M321,306
- 247 Pierce St San Francisco, CA$1.25M311,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!