- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 512 days on Zillow
- Views: 977 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $17,151
- Last sale price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 16765
- Amenities \ 0, Association \ Mid-South, Basement \ 0, Bath Features \ 0, Construction \ 0, Cooling \ 0, Detached Structures \ 0, Dining Room Features \ 0, Dining Room Level \ 0, Disabled Features \ 0, Distance From Town \ 0, Driveway \ 0, Exterior Features \ 0, Family Room Level \ 0, Fees Include \ 0, Fencing \ 0, Fireplace/Stove Type \ 0, Flooring \ Other, Foundation \ 0, Heating \ 0, Interior Features \ 0, Kitchen Features \ 0, Kitchen Level \ 0, Laundry \ 0, Laundry Room Level \ 0, Leased Equipment \ 0, Living Room Level \ 0, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office/Den Level \ 0, Patio \ 0, Pool Type \ 0, Possession \ At Closing, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Region/Setting \ 0, Roof \ 0, Rooms \ 0, Services & Technology \ 0, Sewer \ Other, Siding \ 0, Site/Lot Description \ 0, Spa Type \ 0, Style \ 0, Unit Description \ 0, Utilities \ 0, Utility Room Level \ 0, Water \ 0, Windows & Energy Features \ 0, Workflow State \ Published, Yard & Sprinklers \ 0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Lot depth: 216
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 034053 00003
- Zillow Home ID: 64615819
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $25-60K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Memphis as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 53.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.6% less than in Memphis, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|787 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$42K||3||2||1,220|
|791 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$28K||2||2||960|
|769 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$34K||3||1||950|
|1552 Marjorie St Memphis, TN||$39K||2||1||1,392|
|Waldorf Memphis, TN||--||--||--||--|
|805 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$51K||3||2||2,035|
|1554 Marjorie St Memphis, TN||$34K||2||1||1,044|
|815 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$28K||2||1||720|
|1556 Marjorie St Memphis, TN||$38K||3||1||1,120|
|778 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$35K||3||1||1,040|
|794 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$29K||3||1||1,063|
|1550 Marjorie St Memphis, TN||$34K||3||2||1,054|
|1499 Leland St Memphis, TN||$28K||2||1||1,020|
|788 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$28K||2||1||1,015|
|784 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN||$30K||3||1||1,260|
|1546 Marjorie St Memphis, TN||$50K||4||2||2,191|
|1519 Leland St Memphis, TN||$27K||2||1||720|
|1538 Marjorie St Memphis, TN||$40K||3||2||1,602|
|1560 Marjorie St Memphis, TN||$36K||3||1||1,196|
|1493 Leland St Memphis, TN||$29K||2||1||1,230|
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!