783 Wolcott Ave, Beacon, NY 125084 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 253 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $379,900
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 331494
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 13020000605400132034490000
- Zillow Home ID: 30079794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 783 Wolcott Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12508 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beacon, and 76.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12508 home values.
- 785 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$247K311,092
- 779 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$252K31.51,076
- 795 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$233K312,048
- 777 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$238K321,476
- 799 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$201K321,104
- 25 Rende Dr Beacon, NY$203K311,033
- 775 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$237K21.51,302
- 22 Rende Dr Beacon, NY--------
- 801 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$239K31.51,064
- 29 Rende Dr Beacon, NY$187K41.51,945
- 21 Rende Dr Beacon, NY$241K311,222
- 773 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$233K31.51,052
- 31 Rende Dr Beacon, NY$223K321,068
- 805 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$205K321,604
- 20 Rende Dr Beacon, NY$270K41.51,945
- 8 Hillside Rd Beacon, NY$476K53.53,600
- 4 Crescent Dr Beacon, NY$249K41.51,190
- 2 Crescent Dr Beacon, NY$241K311,033
- 37 Rende Dr Beacon, NY$210K31.51,236
- 771 Wolcott Ave Beacon, NY$232K31.51,242
Nearby Schools in Beacon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.