7831 Western Port Way, Sacramento, CA 958283 beds, 2 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Corner Lot
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Parcel #: 11503520010000
- Zillow Home ID: 25900805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7831 Western Port Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95828 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 101.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 167.7% greater than in Sacramento, and 271.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95828 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95828 home values.
- 7835 Western Port Way Sacramento, CA$203K421,814
- 7839 Western Port Way Sacramento, CA$202K321,394
- 7820 First Draw Way Sacramento, CA$201K421,590
- 8421 Sunrise Woods Way Sacramento, CA$189K421,307
- 8425 Sunrise Woods Way Sacramento, CA$206K421,590
- 7824 First Draw Way Sacramento, CA$185K421,307
- 7843 Western Port Way Sacramento, CA$191K421,590
- 8429 Sunrise Woods Way Sacramento, CA$205K321,657
- 7828 First Draw Way Sacramento, CA$187K421,307
- 7830 Western Port Way Sacramento, CA$202K421,590
- 7834 Western Port Way Sacramento, CA$170K321,117
- 7804 Cirano Ct # 0 Sacramento, CA$178K42--
- 7825 Grass Valley Ct Sacramento, CA$185K321,215
- 7838 Western Port Way Sacramento, CA$195K421,590
- 8413 Sunrise Woods Way Sacramento, CA$198K321,394
- 7832 First Draw Way Sacramento, CA$189K321,394
- 7847 Western Port Way Sacramento, CA$161K321,117
- 7804 Cirano Ct Sacramento, CA$203K421,400
- 7821 Grass Valley Ct Sacramento, CA$205K421,590
- 8408 Sunrise Woods Way Sacramento, CA$163K321,117
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.