7833 Mill Rd, Elkins Park, PA 190273 beds, 2 baths, 938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 468 sqft
- Last sold: May 2006 for $195,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Crawl space storage in attic.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Composition, Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 938 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 310019078007
- Zillow Home ID: 9914943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7833 Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in Montgomery, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19027 home values.
- 7831 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$189K31.5861
- 7835 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$195K21938
- 7829 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$178K22777
- 7827 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$203K211,062
- 7825 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$199K211,159
- 7841 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$140K421,260
- 7843 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$212K32.51,155
- 7823 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$341K42.52,284
- 7845 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$142K311,392
- 265 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$177K321,556
- 7847 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$141K221,110
- 301 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$235K31.51,500
- 7849 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$212KStudio--1,230
- 7851 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$138K221,230
- 7853 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$126K211,209
- 7815 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$384K52.52,621
- 309 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$229K31.51,498
- 7855 Mill Rd Elkins Park, PA$141K211,209
- 311 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$243K31.51,206
- 259 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$320K42.53,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!