- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $297,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 678 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stone, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Native Species, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Spa/Hot Tub, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - None, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Quarterly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Counters-Marble, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener(s), Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Liv/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylight(s), Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Sound Wired, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV/Garage/Park \ Off Street Parking, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ Club House, Subdivision Features \ Community Kitchen, Subdivision Features \ Fitness/Exercise Cnt, Subdivision Features \ Meeting Room(s), Subdivision Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Subdivision Features \ Spa, Subdivision Features \ Tennis, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Terms & Conditions \ VA, Topo/Location \ Grass, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Mingus Mountain, Views \ Mountains, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Pleated Shades, Window/ Coverings \ Screens
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,248 sqft
- Parcel #: 10353011
- Zillow Home ID: 61816963
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-326K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86315 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Prescott Valley as a whole. Among 86315 homes, this home is valued 14.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86315, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% lower than in Prescott Valley, and 10.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 86315 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86315 home values.
Nearby Schools in Prescott Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!