7837 Lisa Dr E, Jacksonville, FL 322173 beds, 2 baths, 1,097 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,536 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,097 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 1524380000
- Zillow Home ID: 44560257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7837 Lisa Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southpoint, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% less than in Jacksonville, and 98.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southpoint home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southpoint home values.
- 7847 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$88K321,330
- 7827 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$124K321,520
- 7819 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$121K321,592
- 7857 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$88K321,340
- 7834 Jolliet Dr Jacksonville, FL$104K321,356
- 7842 Jolliet Dr Jacksonville, FL$133K321,596
- 7824 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$113K321,340
- 7826 Jolliet Dr Jacksonville, FL$134K321,546
- 7811 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$112K421,618
- 7867 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$128K321,615
- 7854 Jolliet Dr Jacksonville, FL$91K321,340
- 7854 Lisa Ct Jacksonville, FL$139K321,629
- 7818 Jolliet Dr Jacksonville, FL$93K321,095
- 7806 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$103K321,306
- 7805 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$113K321,357
- 7768 Praver Dr E Jacksonville, FL$132K321,596
- 7877 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$92K321,256
- 7754 Praver Dr E Jacksonville, FL$97K321,340
- 7862 Jolliet Dr Jacksonville, FL$134K221,682
- 7870 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$95K321,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.