7838 Ridgewood Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462263 beds, 2 baths, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 490724100058000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1227026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7838 Ridgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 77.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 226.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
- 7838 Ridgewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K3----
- 7832 Ridgewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$58K311,230
- 7844 Ridgewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$62K2--1,230
- 7837 E 33rd St Indianapolis, IN$56K3--936
- 7843 E 33rd St Indianapolis, IN$59K3--936
- 7831 E 33rd St Indianapolis, IN$69K321,230
- 7837 Ridgewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$54K3--1,230
- 3244 Roseway Dr Indianapolis, IN$64K3--1,230
- 7843 Ridgewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K3--1,736
- 7831 Ridgewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$70K41.51,248
- 7826 Ridgewood Dr Lawrence, IN$58K3--936
- 3254 Roseway Dr Indianapolis, IN$64K3--1,230
- 3273 Wellington Ave Indianapolis, IN$63K3--1,230
- 7825 E 33rd St Indianapolis, IN$68K3--1,248
- 3232 Roseway Dr Indianapolis, IN$48K3--1,230
- 7825 Ridgewood Dr Indianapolis, IN$68K3--936
- 7844 Potomac Ave Indianapolis, IN$64K321,444
- 7844 E 33rd St Indianapolis, IN$58K3--1,200
- 7838 E 33rd St Indianapolis, IN$44K3--936
- 3243 Wellington Ave Indianapolis, IN$61K3--900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.