7846 Denham Rd E, Jacksonville, FL 322083 beds, 1 bath, 1,089 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,507 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $55,000
- Parking: 264 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,089 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0248070000
- Zillow Home ID: 44438103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7846 Denham Road E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Forest Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Jacksonville, and 189.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Forest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Forest Hills home values.
- 7832 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$52K31.51,316
- 7858 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$65K311,061
- 7806 Caxton Cir W Jacksonville, FL$117K32.51,918
- 7801 Caxton Cir E Jacksonville, FL$70K421,676
- 7812 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$54K211,142
- 7868 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$65K311,020
- 7843 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$80K321,571
- 7853 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$46K321,160
- 7833 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$79K211,532
- 7812 Caxton Cir W Jacksonville, FL$73K311,250
- Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$136K623,178
- 7809 Denham Rd W Jacksonville, FL$60K311,267
- Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$65K311,338
- 7863 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$66K522,178
- 7811 Caxton Cir E Jacksonville, FL$53K31911
- 7880 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$47K421,440
- 7823 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$58K421,540
- 7825 Denham Rd W Jacksonville, FL$62K421,540
- 2207 Palmdale St Jacksonville, FL$67K42.51,590
- 7875 Denham Rd E Jacksonville, FL$53K421,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.