7846 E Tarma St, Long Beach, CA 908084 beds, 3 baths, 2,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $350
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,242 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 7075006030
- Zillow Home ID: 21137702
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7846 E Tarma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Dorado Park Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% greater than in Long Beach, and 144.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Dorado Park Estates home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Dorado Park Estates home values.
- 7850 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$746K432,314
- 7840 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$583K321,417
- 7830 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$689K432,000
- 7860 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$587K321,417
- 3400 Armourdale Ave Long Beach, CA$660K432,103
- 3401 Val Verde Ave Long Beach, CA$733K432,242
- 7820 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$686K432,089
- 7870 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$736K532,332
- 3406 Armourdale Ave Long Beach, CA$716K432,314
- 3405 Val Verde Ave Long Beach, CA$577K321,417
- 7816 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$569K321,447
- 7825 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$721K432,314
- 3410 Armourdale Ave Long Beach, CA$567K321,447
- 7876 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$603K421,688
- 3411 Val Verde Ave Long Beach, CA$622K421,688
- 7871 E Rosina St Long Beach, CA$658K421,802
- 7821 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$599K421,688
- 3416 Armourdale Ave Long Beach, CA$629K421,688
- 3415 Val Verde Ave Long Beach, CA$654K431,775
- 7880 E Tarma St Long Beach, CA$578K321,417
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.