7846 Skyline Dr, San Diego, CA 921143 beds, 2 baths, 1,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 5833100700
- Zillow Home ID: 17123407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7846 Skyline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Skyline, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54% higher than in San Diego, and 43.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Skyline home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Skyline home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,535 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 7860 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$324K31.51,029
- 7832 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$331K31.51,051
- 7863 Gribble St San Diego, CA$339K31.51,180
- 7873 Gribble St San Diego, CA$353K31.51,408
- 7872 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$325K321,024
- 7853 Gribble St San Diego, CA$319K31.5959
- 7818 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$340K321,152
- 7883 Gribble St San Diego, CA$346K31.51,324
- 7843 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$350K321,488
- 7829 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$326K31.51,024
- 7843 Gribble St San Diego, CA$322K31.5964
- 7857 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$326K321,051
- 7884 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$316K31.5976
- 7804 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$352K31.51,291
- 7815 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$348K41.51,318
- 7891 Gribble St San Diego, CA$312K31.5959
- 7871 Skyline Dr San Diego, CA$330K31.51,006
- 7833 Gribble St San Diego, CA$354K31.51,239
- 7862 Gribble St San Diego, CA$409K42.52,076
- 7872 Gribble St San Diego, CA$354K321,463
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.