7849 Forest Brook Ct, Powell, OH 430653 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 610181544
- Zillow Home ID: 34120750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7849 Forest Brook Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.2% less than in Columbus, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 43065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43065 home values.
- 7857 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$174K31.51,452
- 7841 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$174K31.51,421
- 7865 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$197K321,635
- 7844 Saddle Run Powell, OH$193K42.51,979
- 7833 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$198K331,666
- 7852 Saddle Run Powell, OH$194K42.51,880
- 7836 Saddle Run Powell, OH$175K31.51,421
- 7860 Saddle Run Powell, OH$166K31.51,448
- 7856 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$173K41.51,502
- 7868 Saddle Run Powell, OH$211K42.51,872
- 7848 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$173K31.51,732
- 7828 Saddle Run Powell, OH$186K31.51,609
- 7864 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$215K42.51,828
- 7825 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$195K42.52,136
- 7840 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$274K742,910
- 1744 Woodspring Dr Powell, OH$177K321,478
- 1736 Woodspring Dr Powell, OH$191K42.51,860
- 1752 Woodspring Dr Powell, OH$195K42.51,894
- 7832 Forest Brook Ct Powell, OH$187K32.51,734
- 1728 Woodspring Dr Powell, OH$172K321,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.