- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
785 Cole St, San Francisco, CA 941173 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $1,900,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,390 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1261 009
- Zillow Home ID: 15087390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 785 Cole Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Francisco home values.
- 781-783 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.52M--22,825
- 793 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.35M333,500
- 416-418 Frederick St San Francisco, CA$2.74M--23,300
- 420-422 Frederick St San Francisco, CA$1.84M--34,665
- 763-765 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.36M--23,192
- 424-426 Frederick St San Francisco, CA$1.83M533,608
- 759-761 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.55M--22,656
- 427A Frederick St San Francisco, CA--111,900
- 755 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.36M--22,656
- 21-23 Beulah St San Francisco, CA$2.51M--23,320
- 784 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.24M--11,290
- 19 Beulah St San Francisco, CA$1.45M321,856
- 25-27 Beulah St San Francisco, CA$2.7M--23,320
- 394 Frederick St San Francisco, CA$3.39M443,173
- 753 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.99M332,500
- 751 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.63M311,868
- 832-834 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$2.85M--33,130
- 415 Frederick St San Francisco, CA$2.76M--33,150
- 844 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$4.5M--74,830
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.