785 Lotus St, San Jose, CA 951164 beds, 2 baths, 1,636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $336
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 47208105
- Zillow Home ID: 19712925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 785 Lotus Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 775 Lotus St San Jose, CA$485K11918
- 782 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$688K321,764
- 765 Lotus St San Jose, CA$421K31913
- 766 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$752K432,286
- 780 Lotus St San Jose, CA$503K321,299
- 766 Lotus St San Jose, CA$458K21918
- 764 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$518K321,295
- 751 Lotus St San Jose, CA$430K21783
- 794 Lotus St San Jose, CA$524K311,248
- 752 Lotus St San Jose, CA$462K311,080
- 740 Lotus St San Jose, CA$447K21918
- 760 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$505K321,319
- 735 Lotus St San Jose, CA$701K431,625
- 730 Lotus St San Jose, CA$438K21994
- 769 Jasper St # 1 San Jose, CA$409K311,166
- 781 Jasper St San Jose, CA$449K211,015
- 1164 Herald Ave San Jose, CA$562K32.51,409
- 757 Jasper St San Jose, CA$453K311,078
- 795 Jasper St San Jose, CA$537K321,423
- 730 Mclaughlin Ave San Jose, CA$496K321,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!