- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 285 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,441 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 21501861
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- RV Parking
- Window Cover \ Some, Family Room \ Off Kitchen, Evap Cooler \ Central, Pers Conv Swim Pool \ No, FEMA Flood Ins Req \ No, Status \ Active, Construction Status \ Existing, REO \ No, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Short Sale \ No, Extra Room \ None, Dining Room \ Area, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, RV Parking \ Space Available, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Septic, Patio \ None, Guest Facilities \ None, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Security \ None, Environmental Discl \ Unknown, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Location Fireplace \ None, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Heating \ Forced Air - Gas, Floor Covering \ Mexican, Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Gas \ SWG, Construction \ Frame - Stucco, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, View \ Sunset, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ VA, Style \ Ranch, Breakfast \ None, Air Conditioning \ None, Laundry \ Storage, Fence \ Wire, Water \ Arizona Water Co, Municipality\Zoning \ Oracle - CR2, # of Stories \ 1.0, Area \ Pinal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30810153F
- Zillow Home ID: 8693422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85623 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Oracle as a whole. Among 85623 homes, this home is 28.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85623, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% lower than in Oracle, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 85623 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oracle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85623 home values.
|739 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$209K||--||2||1,732|
|790 N Cody Loop Rd Oracle, AZ||$117K||--||--||768|
|845 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$160K||--||2||2,098|
|715 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$141K||--||--||1,104|
|770 N Cody Loop Rd Oracle, AZ||$161K||--||--||1,616|
|730 N Cody Loop Rd Oracle, AZ||$182K||--||--||1,412|
|760 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$129K||--||--||573|
|685 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$153K||--||--||1,320|
|820 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$201K||--||--||2,536|
|680 N Cody Loop Rd Oracle, AZ||$114K||--||--||516|
|870 N Cody Loop Rd Oracle, AZ||--||4||2||1,764|
|710 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$220K||--||--||2,140|
|645 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$169K||--||--||1,247|
|860 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$249K||--||--||4,502|
|715 N Cody Loop Rd Oracle, AZ||$165K||--||--||1,680|
|642 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$164K||--||--||1,396|
|640 N Cody Loop Rd Oracle, AZ||$171K||--||--||1,532|
|1140 E Mount Lemmon Hwy Oracle, AZ||$73K||--||--||840|
|755 N Cody Loop Rd Oracle, AZ||$172K||--||--||1,520|
|605 N John Adams St Oracle, AZ||$198K||4||2||1,941|
Nearby Schools in Oracle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!