- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 81 days on Zillow
- Views: 15,375 all time views
- 53 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $890,000
- Price/sqft: $181
- MLS #: 07398526
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 825 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Full, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Equipment \ Trash Compactor, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Pool-in Ground, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Style \ Traditional, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Exterior Features \ Gas Grill, Fireplace Location \ In Master Bedroom, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Library\Office, Rooms \ Exercise Room, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Cooling Type \ Zoned\Dual, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Keeping Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Walk-in Pantry, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Rooms \ Theater\Media Room, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Lot Description \ Corner, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Rooms \ In-law Suite or Apartment, Rooms \ Solarium\Sun Room, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Interior Features \ Sauna, Interior Features \ Elevator, Fireplace Location \ Outside, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Second Kitchen
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 12,154 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 01650004001
- Zillow Home ID: 35912270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.39-1.92M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30327 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Sandy Springs as a whole. Among 30327 homes, this home is 178.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 26.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% less than in Sandy Springs, and 16.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandy Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
|775 Riley Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$2.86M||8||9.5||19,803|
|775 Riley Pl Atlanta, GA||$2.89M||8||12||19,803|
|780 Riley Pl Atlanta, GA||$2.18M||7||10||8,985|
|5755 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||--||Studio||--||7,669|
|5755 Powers Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.33M||7||6||--|
|765 Riley Pl Atlanta, GA||$1.44M||6||9||5,760|
|5720 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.79M||5||5||6,316|
|760 Riley Pl Atlanta, GA||$1.92M||5||8||9,300|
|115 Riley Ridge Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.7M||6||7.5||5,958|
|800 Marseilles Dr Atlanta, GA||$2.13M||5||6.5||7,366|
|5740 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$2.82M||6||8||18,000|
|5740 Powers Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.23M||6||9||--|
|5700 Riley Ter Atlanta, GA||$1.76M||6||8||6,640|
|750 Riley Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$1.69M||8||9.5||7,364|
|5700 Riley Terrace Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.19M||6||8||--|
|5695 Riley Ter Atlanta, GA||$1.41M||6||8||5,564|
|745 Riley Pl Atlanta, GA||$1.73M||6||7||8,744|
|125 Riley Ridge Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.97M||7||7||6,239|
|114 Riley Ridge Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.71M||4||5||6,862|
|5785 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$832K||4||4.5||2,954|
Nearby Schools in Sandy Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!