7850 Chase Ave, Hesperia, CA 923453 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $80,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Bedroom,Exterior Type: Masonry,Full Bath,Patio
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 0412303230000
- Zillow Home ID: 17449092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7850 Chase Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92345, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in Hesperia, and 87% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 7862 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$170K632,600
- 7885 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$170K321,456
- 7899 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$160K321,257
- 7874 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$167K321,440
- 17000 Allthorn St Hesperia, CA$172K332,112
- 7873 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$159K------
- 7911 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$224K422,066
- 7841 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$207K321,858
- 7829 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$192K322,168
- 7853 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$154K321,257
- 7886 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$161K321,336
- 7815 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$163K321,392
- 7855 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$172K422,005
- 7818 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$165K321,537
- Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$167K321,890
- 7801 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$373K532,691
- 7898 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$191K321,827
- 7902 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$172K321,404
- 7935 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$180K321,604
- 7894 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$160K321,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!